Brought to you by:

Hamilton Doula Group

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome To Birth In The Hammer

When I was pregnant with my first son, I had no idea what my options were. How do you get a midwife? Did I need an OB? What’s a doula? Where the heck can I buy maternity clothes? And that was just the tip of the iceberg. Many years later I’m much wiser, but I’m still learning.

I’m hoping that Birth In The Hammer will help you figure out what you need to know while you are trying to get pregnant, when you are having your baby and after you’ve had your baby.

Who am I? I’m Leanne Palmerston and my awesome business partner Angela Andersson and I are doulas who run Hamilton Doula Group. We’ve got the inside scoop on having babies in Hamilton.

Grab the RSS feed to make sure you never miss a thing. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook! If you happen to be looking for a doula, check out Hamilton Doula Group.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More